Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Fence Cutter

I am thinking about writing a novel called "The Fence Cutter", about a guy who gets his kicks by breaking the law and cutting fences.  It is an interesting plot I think, and despite the fact that the law is being broke, it seems like a pretty innocent thing to simply be cutting fences.  Also, somewhat noble.  I as a person have always not been a very big fan of fences, so I could take my anti-fence passion into the novel. 

I am thinking there will be a team of four fence cutters, 1 girl and 3 boys, and the girl would be the main characters love interest.  The first part of the novel would be them cutting the fence of a school, and it would go on to scenes of him in prison, him cutting the fence of a farm, a prison, running from cops, run ins with the sheriff, etc.  I think this would be an interesting novel, and I have been thinking about it for some time.  Chime in if you have any tidbits you would like to share.

Anyway, things for me have been going well, and although everyone says that, that is certainly the definition of life as it as of now.  Relatives recently moved to Texas, and although it was hard at the time of the move, I have been getting used to them being away.  I am going there for Thanksgiving, and am excited about going to DQ with the whole fam, it should be fun.

Anyway, Ta Ta for now and maybe I will have the beginning of a novel for you when I come back.

Sorry it was so long since the last post, I haven't necessarily been busy, just too uninspired to write a blog post, although I have been writing some poetry lately so I will make sure to get some up here.

1 comment:

  1. I as a person have always not milwaukee fence companies been a very big fan of fences, so I could take my anti-fence passion into the novel.

    ReplyDelete